CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Entry No. 1

After 3 years of blogging in Belarusian and Russian on Livejournal I decided it was time to share my thoughts to the English-speaking audience. I started this blog during the Web 2.0 conference in San Francisco in 2008, but could not decide what was the one single topic I wanted to cover. Now I know: I will write about things that surprise and interest me, and topics will range from Marketing to Sports, from Technology to Politics.

About a year ago I moved to San Francisco and am enjoying this city and my new friends here. I originally come from Belarus, but in the last 12 years lived in Bulgaria, Austria, France, Singapore, and UK. One of the best years in my life I spent doing an MBA at INSEAD, where I was lucky to meet a great number of interesting people and to be introduced to a variety of cultures.

I'm looking forward to your comments, and voila, let's start!

0 comments: